We have the following housing programs available:
Multifamily Housing - Ashland Housing Authority
Multifamily Housing - Ashland Heights
Elderly/Disabled - Ashland Heights II
You may apply for any, or all three programs that you qualify for.
In order to process your application, we require the following:
Government Issued Photo Identification for every member 18 years or
older, Social Security card for all members of household, Birth
Certificates for all members of household, Proof of Enrollment for any
Education, Income Verification (Including food stamps and child support
or any other Government assistance).
- Head of household must be legally and continuously employed with 20
or more hours per week AND have qualifying income or; Must meet the
definition of Elder or Disabled family as defined by HUD AND have
- Resident must provide written documentation from employer for job
loss after admission and become legally employed within a 60 day-period
of job loss or will be disqualified from residency.
- Residents must agree to a home inspection by AHA representatives of
current residence, and semi-annual inspections during occupancy.
- Water, sewer, and garbage collection is provided. Head of Household
must maintain all other utilities in their name.
Prior residents of Asland Housing Authority and/or Ashland Heights must:
- Have had no poor housekeeping reports within the last 12 months;
- Have no history of conflicts with neighbors or management in the past
- Have paid in full any balance owed AHA